SBSettings - the most popular tweak/application used by people who jailbreak their idevice — is one of the most useful tweak available in the Cydia app store. If you’re curently running iOS 5 you can now enjoy this tweak as well, now that the developer of this application, BigBoss, has updated it to work with iOS 5. Here ‘re the new features SBSettings Beta brings to iOS 5:
- Notification center integration
- Your choice of using the old style window or the notification center. Or both.
- You choose which toggles to appear in notification and window sections.
- Current sbsettings toggles should be supported. Current themes should work in notification area as well.
- You get to choose what will show up in notification section. More button row, no more button row, the extra text, no extra text, the dock, the toggles, no toggles at all, or any combination of. The notification area is a limited screen resources so it’s up to you to decide how you want it used.