List/Grid Tag Archives: 3G

Enable HD over 3G, LTE on YouTube iPhone app with HD Enabler for YouTube

HD Enabler for YouTube
One of the problems the official YouTube iPhone app has is that it will not let you play YouTube videos in HD over your cellular data; even if you have the fastest LTE connection, the video will be played in low quality. The YouTube iPhone app lets you change the quality of a video, but that option is limited to WiFi only. If you have unlimited data and want to watch YouTube videos ...

AT&T to charge extra for FaceTime over 3G/4G in iOS 6

Well, it appears that AT&T will continue to decide what their customers should do and not do while using their cellular data. Currently limited to WiFi only in iOS 5 or below, Apple’s iOS 6 will allow the use of FaceTime video calling over 3G/4G cellular data. Unfortunately, it looks like AT&T won’t be enjoying FaceTime over 3G without paying AT&T a little ...

Get free WiFi, 3G, 4G data on your iPhone 4 or 4S anywhere with Freedom Sleeve 4G

Do you feel punish because AT&T, or Verizon data speed suck in your area? Or you don’t have a carrier that is not compatible with the iPhone 3G bands, like T-Mobile? Or worse, your carrier is Sprint. Well if your situation is one of those you can give it a try to FreedomPop’s sleeve for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. FredomPop’s sleeve gives you free internet on ...

AT&T clarifies unlimited data throttling: after 3GB, 5GB on 4G LTE you’re top 5%

iphone 4s AT&T
Ever since AT&T started throttling its users on unlimited data, it has been very mysteriously how AT&T decides who is on the top 5 percent of data users to reduce the device data speed. Some users have report that AT&T throttled them for using less than 2GB of data, after using 2GB, and some users on unlimited data have never been throttled even after using 5GB of ...

Unlocked iPhone Work on T-Mobile’s 3G Network, Faster Than Sprint and Verizon

As any person who uses an unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile USA would know, unlocked iPhone running on T-Mobile USA are limited to 2G (Edge) speed — which is terribly slow compared with 3G speeds. Well, good news if you hate those shitty   2G speeds from T-Mobile on your unlocked iPhone. Members of Howardforums are now reporting that their iPhone 4S have picked up T-Mobile’s ...

iPhone on iOS 5 Can Play Full YouTube HD Videos Over 3G, Here’s How Enable it

Have you ever noticed that the iPhone doesn’t play HD YouTube videos over 3G, only when is connected through WiFi? A hidden feature in iOS 5 allows you to play HD YouTube video over 3G or AT&T’s “4G’ HSPA+ network.  This hidden feature was discovered by iOS hacker and developer Sonny Dickson. This hidden feature was put up in iOS 5 by Apple, ...

AT&T Has Started Throttling Data Speed (Image)

Yup, this sucks. AT&T has started throttling top 5 percent of  data users on unlimited data plan, as they had planned. AT&T said that this was going to take effect starting on October 1st but as September 29 many customers are claiming that AT&T is already throttling their data usage by reducing the speed. Starting October 1, smartphone customers with unlimited ...

Verizon Now Throttles Customers On 3G Unlimited Data Plan, Preparing for iPhone 5?

At the beginning of the year, back in February, Verizon updated its policy stating that they might start throttling (reducing data speed) for the most data hungry users. Yesterday, this policy took effect affecting 5% of the Verizon customers, so this won’t affects the rest of the 95% of Verizon customers. The 5% that are affected by this are those who use the most data ...
© 8003 Mod Gadget. All Rights Reserved.