Friday, June 5, 2020
More
    Home Microsoft Windows 10 beta has been downloaded by more than a million people

    Windows 10 beta has been downloaded by more than a million people

    -

    Windows 10 Snap enhancementsWell, it looks like Windows 10 will not be a flop like Windows 10 – many people are interested in the OS according to Microsoft’s figures. Microsoft today unveiled in its blog that their have received one million registrations for the Windows Insider Program. Although to register to the program you don’t need to download the preview, to install the Windows 10 Technical Preview you need to register for the Windows Insider Program. Fro all these users, Microsoft has received over 200,000 of user feedback  which were submitted through the built-in Windows Feedback.

    Microsoft stats also revealed that most Windows 10 beta users are not running the OS through a Virtual Machine like VMware. Of all the installations, only 36% of them are installed through a Virtual Machine. The rest, 64%, are installed as a separate OS.

    If you’re interested in installing Windows 10 beta on your machine right now without losing any files or your current OS, you can follow our guide on how to download and install the Windows 10 beta Technical Preview.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    148FansLike
    109FollowersFollow

    LATEST

    How to connect AirPods to any Windows 10 laptop

    If you bought yourself one those expensive AirPods from Apple - whether...

    Every free perks Verizon customers can currently get

    Other than trying to have the most reliable network across the country,...

    How to unlock your AT&T iPhone in seconds

    If you have an iPhone that is locked to AT&T's network lying...

    Best commission-free stock brokers you can use right now

    When Robinhood first launched in 2013, the small startup revolutionized the stock...