An update has been released for the iOS Dropbox app. The app was updated to match the iOS 7 design, support AirDrop, and save videos to your library. With the AirDrop feature, you can now send links and files between iOS 7 devices. The update also improves sharing and exporting , load files faster, fixes common crashes, and fixes a bug when opening HTML files.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Beautiful new design for iOS 7
• Streamlined iPad experience: just tap on your files and photos to toggle fullscreen
• Improved sharing and exporting makes it easier than ever to send files to your favorite apps
• AirDrop support lets you send links and files in a snap
• Seamlessly save videos to your library
• Speed! Faster launch, photo loading, and video playback
• Vanquished our most common crashes
• Fixed bug that caused HTML to render as text
• Oodles of PDF viewing updates
To download the new Dropbox update for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, hit the update button on the device’s App Store or download it directly from iTunes.